Skip to main content

1854 Treaty Authority News

News and information from 1854 Treaty Authority
The selected editor codemirror is not enabled. Defaulting back to codemirror.
Font size: +

1854 ID Updates Today in Vermilion

Need to update your 1854 ID? Swing over to the Vermilion Social center today from 10:30-3pm. Remember to bring another form of identification: US passport, Band ID, State Drivers license, MCT card, or birth certificate.
*1854 ID's will NOT be available at the 1854 Duluth-office today.
**REMINDER: On December 3rd, 2021, the 1854 Treaty Authority Board of Directors voted to extend the 1854 ID requirement amendment: 1854 ID card holders can use their tribal enrollment ID card for off-reservation, treaty harvest, in lieu of an 1854 ID card until December 31st, 2022.

'Agaaming Aki' (the land across the water)
Update: Avian Influenza